They say the world has become too complex for simple answers. There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right."
- President Reagan
My pledge to you
- To speak up when I sense the IVGID Board and staff are not following the rules and policies.
- To ask tough questions and challenge the Board to do what is morally right.
- To enact zero based budgeting and open up IVGID's books to the community.
- To challenge business as usual when it comes to inconsistent and inaccurate reporting.
- To build rapport and rebuild communication that for far too long has been inconsistent.
- To listen to your concerns, questions, & ideas.
If you have any questions, concerns, issues, or complaints please email Matthew at email@example.com.
Issues to focus on within the community
Financial Transparency- We need simple reporting that is accurate, consistent and easy for our constituents to understand. We need an extensive audit including internal controls, zero based budgeting, and display in more detail exactly how the public funds are being spent.
Communication- Clear communication + consistency creates trust. Our Board should utilize FlashVote to prioritize the wants and needs of the community.
Planning- Planning for longevity and stability creates more value for the parcel owners. We need to plan for a center of town, to beautify our village, & underground utility lines. Let's move Incline Village into the 21st century.